- Anti-noise panels, sound-dampening foam lining the side panels
- Micro-ATX motherboard support
- White LED lighting and 2x USB3.0 front ports
- Ready for radiators up to 240mm at the front and 120mm at the rear
- Swing open front panel for easy access to the dust filter and ventilation
- Supports up to 7 storage drives
- 1x 120mm and 1x 140mm fans included
The Antec P5 micro-ATX case is engineered to ensure an easy building experience – capable of supporting high end PC components and ideal hardware configurations without breaking the bank.
The chassis features noise-insulating material on the side panels as well as behind the hinged door. Also behind the door there is one 5.25” drive bay and the front dust filter, which can be easily removed for cleaning. Dust filtration has also been added to the bottom of the chassis for the PSU air intake.
A total of seven drives can be added to the P5-Silent. As already mentioned there is one 5.25” bay, which is accessible at the front of the chassis. Internally, there are four 2.5” bays and two further drives bays that can accommodate either 3.5” or 2.5” drives. The chassis can also accommodate a number of case fans. The rear of the chassis supports one 120mm fan (supplied), while the front of the chassis supports either two 120mm fans or a single 140mm (supplied) – this gives ample provisions of providing excellent airflow within the chassis.
The compact design of the P5 makes it compatible with micro-ATX and mini-ITX motherboards only. It also support graphics cards up to a length of 360mm and CPU coolers with a maximum height of 155mm.
If you are looking to build a small compact air cooled system without breaking the bank (or your ears), then the Antec P5 needs to be on your shortlist.