Reliable Power Meets Exceptional Efficiency
The EA750G Pro features 750 watts of continuous power, hybrid modular cabling, a whisper-quiet 120mm fan controlled by Antec’s renowned Thermal Manager, and CircuitShield™ Industrial Grade protection—all backed by our seven-year Antec Quality warranty–making it the easy choice for builders who want a to build a stable, quiet, and efficient system.
Antec’s EarthWatts GOLD is one of the most efficient PSU series ever created. With an 80 PLUS® GOLD rating, one of the highest efficiency marks for power supplies, this PSU achieves up to 92% efficiency and gives you savings unheard of from other power supplies. By using the EarthWatts GOLD, you can reduce your electricity bill up to 20%. A 3 year Antec Quality warranty, a whisper-quiet 120mm fan controlled by Antec’s renowned Thermal Manager and CircuitShield™’s protection make EarthWatts GOLD one of the best choices available. Get the power you need, save money and help protect the environment with Antec’s EarthWatts GOLD!
Continuous Power with High Current Rails
If you are looking for a strong, stable and reliable PSU that will last you for years, you’ll want one that runs on Continuous Power. Backed by the Continuous Power guarantee, Antec power supplies are engineered to deliver consistent, stable wattage to your entire system. You can believe that whenever Antec advertises a rated wattage, that is exactly what you’ll get: stability and continuous power. No exceptions.
Stability and Reliability
Japanese capacitors provide high efficiency and DC to DC stability, and every power supply from our Earthwatts Gold Pro series is tested for reliability and is 80 PLUS® Gold certified to deliver up to 92% energy efficiency.
High Standard in Engineering
With 4 PCI-E connectors, the EA750G Pro is designed to be the reliable choice to keep up with newer system builds and upgrades— whether it’s multiple VGA cards or new CPUs, including the latest Intel Skylake-X and AMD Ryzen™ processors. The hybrid modular design with flat, black cables simplifies cable management and frees up clutter, for unimpeded airflow.
Advanced Hybrid Cable Management
EA GOLD PRO Series provide black, flat, modular cables to optimise cable management space, resulting in better airflow and reducing clutter.
Reliability You Can Count On
The EA750G Pro is backed with AQ7 – Antec Quality 7 year warranty, and you get unlimited access to Antec’s incomparable technical support and customer service.
• 80 PLUS® GOLD Certified: Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill.
• AQ7: Antec Quality 7-year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support.
• 120mm Silence: Whisper-quiet high-quality fan with a long lifetime.
• Thermal Manager: An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management.
• Multi PCI-E: 4x PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support.
• Semi-Modular Cable Management: Improves airflow and reduces clutter.
• PhaseWave™: Design a server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology.
• Heavy-Duty Caps: High-performance capacitors ensure the tightest DC stability and regulation.
• ErP Lot 6: Compliant to the toughest energy standard available.
• 99% +12V: Output for maximum CPU & GPU support.
• CircuitShield™: Full suite of industrial-grade protections:
– Over Current Protection (OCP),
– Over Voltage Protection (OVP),
– Under Voltage Protection (UVP),
– Short Circuit Protection (SCP),
– Over Power Protection (OPP),
– No Load Operation (NLO),
– Brown-Out Protection (BOP),
– Over Temperature Protection (OTP),
– Surge & Inrush Protecion (SIP).